Pine Ridge Hollow

Oakbank, MB R0E 1J0

You probably wouldn't be taking a drive to Pine Ridge Hollow solely for photos opportunities if your wedding isn't taking place here, but because it is one of my favorite venues I thought I should write a quick blurb about it.
The gardens are beautiful and very well maintained, I do however realize that beautiful flowers need a ton of sun so unless you have an overcast day I find that squinting during ceremonies is a huge factor in photos. Around the front of the building there is a treed section that I prefer to use for family shots- but this year with a massive addition to the store, much of this area and shooting opportunities was decreased.
There are some pathways (and of course the petting zoo) which makes for some nice photo ops. I also even like the dirt road before turning into Pine Ridge Hollow for some great candid looking shots.
Around back, there is a perfect lil' bridge which runs over a cute lil moving pond. i also find the venue tent (while there is still some daylight) beautiful, white and bright for awesome detail/ cake/ reception photos.